Who hasn’t ever wanted to talk to his/her alarm clock and tell it to stop?
It’s now possible thanks to WakeVoice, the only alarm clock in the app store that allows you to turn off the alarm from the comfort of your bed, simply by shouting at it or giving it predefined voice orders.
WakeVoice alarms are highly customizable, so be sure not to miss any option :
• Unlimited number of alarms
• Alarm name/days of the week selection
• Embedded sounds or songs from the iPod Library
• Stop/Snooze mode
• Voice information
• Custom message
Once the alarm is turned off, WakeVoice can read different media types:
• Custom message: you can define the message to be read
• Weather: Weather forecast of the day (with GPS location or manual setting)
• News: Multiple sources included or RSS feeds of your choice
• Horoscope: daily horoscope for one or more astrological signs
• Calendar: events of the day retrieved from the calendar app
Multiple modes are available to stop or snooze the alarm:
• Custom voice commands:
Set any word or key phrase, and let the voice recognition do the trick
• Shout: Just make more noise than the alarm and it will turn itself off [WIP]
• Buttons: Simply by touching the on screen buttons
Simple and basic in appearance, the night mode is full of hidden functionalities:
• Brightness: touch the screen anywhere to adjust the screen brightness
• Energy saving: put the iPhone face down to turn off the screen.
This will help reduce the battery consumption at night
• Battery alert: a low battery icon is displayed if there is less than 20% battery left
• Next alarm: displays the next alarm time if it is within the next 24 hours
Don’t forget to let your email address if you want a reply.
If you have any issue on the Android application, please report it by using the button « Contact us / Issue report » directly in the app’s settings. It will allow you to get a quick support due to the integration of additional information.